Important Gk questions for the SSC Stenographer exam
Hello, Friends Once again welcome to your own website Today in this blog I will provide you important Gk questions for the SSC Stenographer exam with steno online test and PDF. These questions are previous Year important Gk SSC Steno exam questions.
You can also give an online test of these important Gk questions for the SSC Stenographer exam and download PDF.
ssc stenographer previous year gk questions.
SSC steno important Gk questions
A blue litmus sheet was first immersed in dilute acidic solution and later in dilute alkaline solution. It was observed that the color of litmus-letter-
(A) has changed from colorless to red
(B) has become yellow
(C) has become colorless from blue
(D) First becomes red and later blue
2. Which of the following vitamins has metal atoms?
(A) vitamin A
(B) vitamin K
(C) vitamin B12
(D) vitamin B,
3. Which project was stopped as a result of environmental movements?
(A) Narmada Project
(B) Ganga Sagar Dam
(C) Silent Valley Hydroelectric Project
(D) Project Tiger
4. In which year Project Tiger was launched?
5. In which year was the Environmental Protection Act passed in India?
6. Three-fourths of the surface is-
7. According to Census 2011, which is the most populous state in the country, where about 20 crore (200 million) people live?
(A) West Bengal
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
8. When is ‘National Energy Conservation Day’ celebrated every year?
(A) 24 November
(B) 24 December
(C) 14 November
(D) 14 December
9. ‘Gobi Desert’ is the largest desert region in Asia. It covers the regions of southern Mongolia and ——— the northern regions.
general awareness for SSC stenographer exam PDF
10. Gravitational acceleration of a body thrown up would be 141
(D) + 9-8ms-2
11. The inertia of a body depends on-
(A) its density
(B) its mass
(C) its shape
(D) its volume
12. In which script were the Ashoka inscriptions engraved?
13. Air is required for rusting of ferrous metals.
(A) Carbon dioxide and moisture
(B) Oxygen and Greece
(C) Oxygen and NO
(D) Water and paint
14. Secondary pendulum is a pendulum that has a duration of-
(A) 3 seconds
(B) | Second
(C) 4 seconds
(D) 2 seconds
15. A stream driver is related to-
(A) From the electrostatic field
(B) magnetic field
(C) Power sector
(D) electromagnetic field
16. Which of the following High Court recognized gay sex in India as valid during 2009?
17. Which of the following compounds behaves like acid?
(C) NH, OH (D) NaOH
18. Which of the following is called ‘Black Gold’?
19. In which of the following Indian states, the first rays of the sun fall in the morning?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh
20. Which of the following devices converts electrical energy into mechanical energy?
(D) electric motor
21. A stone tied with a string is rapidly rotated in a circle. If the cord breaks suddenly while twisting, then –
(A) The speed of the stone depends on its velocity
(B) The stone flies tangentially
(C) The stone moves inwardly
(D) The stone moves outward radially
22. Which Indian institute developed the first supercomputer?
(A) Home page is
(B) Wave has a space
(C) is a web page
(D) is a place where you can find related web pages
24. The computer used by people traveling from one place to another is-
(D) Work station
25. Under what conditions can permanent magnetization be done?
(B) cast iron
(C) Thick iron
(D) Cast iron
26. The maximum number of seats in the Rajya Sabha can be- 1
27. Under which Article of Indian Constitution, the right to freedom of speech and expression is guaranteed.
Has it been given?
(A) Article 22
(B) Article 19
(C) Article 20 (D) Article 21
28. Harshavardhana was defeated by
(A) Taila II
(B) Jai Singh
(C) Pulakeshin I
(D) Pulakeshin II
29. In which year was the English East India Company abolished?
30. Mariana Trench is the deepest trench in the ocean.
31. Which of the following is an antidi-uretic hormone?
32. CSF in humans What is the quantity of?
(A) 200 ml
(B) 550 ml
(C) 250 ml
(D) 150 ml
33. Trees become leafless (deprived) for short or long season of the year-
(A) Deciduous forests
(B) in evergreen forests
(C) Mangrove forests
(D) Gulam forests
34. In which plant does the stem act of harvesting and chronicity?
(B) sweet potato
35. When did the World Health Organization (WHO) announce the eradication of smallpox?
(A) April 1984
(C) March 1976
(B) January 1972
(D) May 1980
36. With whom was the Raj Committee related?
(C) Large scale industry
(D) Small Scale Industries
37. Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) were started-
(A) To provide refinance facilities to rural borrowers
(B) To provide short-term loans to rural borrowers
(C) To provide medium-term loans to rural borrowers
(D) To provide long-term loans to rural borrowers
38. India’s largest dome is-
(A) Jama Masjid
(B) Taj Mahal
(C) Gol Gumbaz
(D) Qutub Minar
39. Till now the oldest inscriptions whose decipherment is understood are related to?
(A) From the Kushan period
(B) Harappan civilization
(C) Rigvedic period
(D) From the Mauryan period
40. The ultimate reason for the failure of the rebellion (1857) was-
(A) lack of unity
(B) Death of Rani of Jhansi
(C) Selfishness of leaders
41. The common type of mountains is
(A) linear tufted
(B) Radiated (dispersed)
42. Anne Besant’s relationship is-
(A) Ghadar Party
(B) Arya Samaj
(C) Prayer Society
(D) Theosophical Society
43. Which of the following is a commodity of import in India?
(D) Engineering goods
44. If both demand and supply of a commodity increases, the equilibrium price
(A) will decrease
(B) will remain the same
(C) will increase
(D) Any one of them
(A) depends on the circumstances
(B) is justified
(C) is unjust
(D) is enforceable by the executive
46. According to Gandhi, in which context is a woman superior to a man?
(B) moral force
(C) Physical force
47. Which of the following is considered as the ‘produced means of production’?
ssc stenographer gk questions in hindi join our any group
ssc stenographer question paper 2019 pdf
Join our any group and write there PDF of ssc stenographer question paper 2019
Join our Facebook Group for Regular jobs and Study-related Information – Click Here
Our Telegram Group For jobs and Study-related information – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group for regular Current Affairs – Click Here
Final Words Important GK Questions for SSC Stenographer exam
Friends I hope you like these questions so please share this blog to social media Like whatsapp, facebook. And instagram with your friends.Friends I want to tell you that in this website I keep on posting very important questions test series of Gk, English, reasoning and Current affairs. In this website you will also get latest government jobs related information So please follow my website and join our Social media groups.
you want other jobs related info so you can go to my latest jobs category and you can get jobs there.
you want the latest jobs alert and current affairs related information so you can follow my website ghantajob.comThanks for reading my post.
We hope you like this post if you like this post so don’t forget to share this post on social media.